- We held a breakfast BBQ on Sunday 8th April 2018 from 0900 – 1100 to discuss all issues informally with the BlackwattleSolar Project Team, Wattblock and all owners and occupiers who could attend.
- If desired, we will arrange an opportunity later for interested Owners to talk with the consultants who carried out the Feasibility Study.
- We sought owners’ and tenants’ support for the project but without commitment to implement at this stage and all attending indicated support or strong support. We are contacting those who couldn’t attend to seek their views.
- Your BlackwattleSolar Project Team will prepare and submit a bid for a City of Sydney Innovation Demonstration Grant which, if successful, will significantly reduce the strata’s cost to implement BlackwattleSolar and will make it a showpiece demonstration project.
- All being well, we will bring a proposal to implement with firm costs to the strata AGM in August with a view to implementing late 2018, early 2019.