Team Meeting, 8th January

Our next important step is to meet with SolarPro and James and we decided to propose Tuesday next week.  Our goal in this meeting will be to review their original tender proposal in detail and agree on the specifics to be embodied in our Contract with them.  We will also seek to have them provide implementation documentation including things such as supply requirements and operating requirements.  We must establish the legal basis for the BlackwattleSolar Billing Contracts.

In order to manage the implementation process soundly we will aim to set up a separate fund in the Strata accounts at Jamesons.  Alex will liaise with our Treasurer to develop an agreed system for receiving and expending funds.  We need to establish that we still have approximately $3K of unexpended funds from the first Council Grant.  We also need to ascertain from our Strata Manager what insurance arrangements we need to make to cover the possibility of storm damage to the solar panels.

Paul was to contact Nik at the Council to arrange for the signing of our contract with them.  Luci was to contact Cathy at the Council to see whether our Grant monies could be paid direct to SolarPro so we would avoid losing 10% to GST. Her reply indicated that this would not be possible.

Luci agreed to prepare a protocol that would be followed if at a future point the Embedded Network became financially non-viable due to opt-outs. 

Leave a Reply